I really like Agenda and I purchased the current premium features to support further development, but there are still quite a lot of things missing. Please consider them for your ToDo list. Thanks in advance.
- End to End Encryption—everything in agenda needs to be encrypted before it is saved to iCloud.
- Support for Markdown Tables.
- Backticks should be interpreted as in Markdown—i.e. delimiting inline code or, if on separate lines, code blocks.
- Collapsing a note should be possible by clicking an element of the GUI. I accidentaly found out it was possible to achieve by doubleclicking next to the title but it should be visible somewhere.
- Find & Replace function within a note would be helpful. Need to search long notes, and sometimes replace the search term.
- Regex search, pretty please. POSIX extended, if possible.
- iCloud sharing (just like sharing Apple Notes)
- When I change date(s) in the sidebar calendar, I’d expect to see notes filtered according to the date(s) selected—however nothing happens. It is rather cumbersome to remember to go to Search All, click calendar icon and go on from there—it should work from the sidebar too.
- It would be great to be able to create printing templates, possibly even including company logos etc. I started using Agenda to prepare company documents, however I don’t want the e.g. the Category name printed on top of every document, I don’t need the dashes between notes, can’t have page numbering in English, etc. On the other hand, company logo in the header and company details in the footer would be nice to have.
There are a few more things, like the iOS App, but I saw you’ve got that in your ToDo already.
Thanks in advance.