Mac only premium

What I am saying is that I am looking for the MacOS license only but if its still not available, maybe I can buy with the discount.

Hello, I purchased the IOS version originally but did not purchase the Mac version. I would now like to purchase the Mac version but it appears I can only select the full price option. Can you provide me with pricing that takes into consideration my purchase of the IOS version?

Thank you! Love this app

What I am saying is that I am looking for the MacOS license only but if its still not available, maybe I can buy with the discount.

We don’t offer a macOS only license I’m afraid, it will always include the iOS version.

I’ve sent you a coupon code in a separate message, thank you for your support!

Hi Mekentosj, i just received my Macbook, would like to ask is the coupon still available? thanks

Hi - I have the same question. I purchased the full version on IOS and like it enough that I’d like to include Desktop as well. How can I upgrade just the Desktop since I already have premium for IOS.

Thanks

@keanyiap and @mrsungo many thanks, I’ve both sent you a coupon code in a separate message!

Hello!

I just downloaded the Mac version of Agenda. I have purchase premium on iOS and coudn’t seem to get the featires to sync to the Mac. I guess they’re treated a separate? Could I also get a discount code for the Mac premium?

Thanks!! I’ve sent you the coupon code.

Hi Sir, I get my new Mac, would like to ask is the coupon still available? Best Regards,

I’ve sent you a coupon code, many thanks!

Hi, same thing here. I have purchased premium on iOS / iPadOS and can’t find MacOS only version

I’ve sent you a coupon code as well, thanks

A post was split to a new topic: Upgrade on macOS

I would also like to upgrade my macos Agenda (already purchased the iOS version)

hi, I have premium features on iOS. I´m from Mexico, Is there an option to Add just Mac premium features to my account.

@yohlen and relocrino, I’ve sent you a coupon code in a direct message, thank you for your support!

Hi I would also like to upgrade my macos Agenda (already purchased the iOS version).
Would you send me the coupon code as well?

Hi, I have ios premium Agenda and would like to upgrade Agenda to premium on Mac. Could you send me a coupon? Thank you, Agenda is cool!

A post was split to a new topic: Want to purchase macOS + iOS