希望能支持中文!不过国内付费习惯太差,即算有,优先级估计会比较靠后了。

+1 for Japanese.
And I can help localization for Japanese, if you still need some help.

1 Like

+1 Brazilian Portuguese.

Очень очень ждем!
Looking forward for Russian localisation in next update:)

+1 pour le Français SVP
Merci

Another +1 for Catalan

Español! Yo podría ayudarles!

Spanish! I can help you!

1 Like

+1 Italian

1 Like

Hi there! +1 for French, I can also help to translate from EN to FR, let me know.

1 Like

+1 for Croatia. If you need help, feel free to contact me.

1 Like

I’ll happily help with Norwegian translations.

1 Like

Hey mates, I’m really looking forward to an update with Russian localization! I want to buy the premium features, but I can’t enjoy them without localization, in fact I can’t even understand it clearly…:frowning:

Очень жду обновления с русским языком на борту, особенно жду туториала или хотя бы полного описания премиум-версии на русском, потому что явно использую программу на 30%, так как не понимаю весь функционал.

Hello, I can help with translation to French language, Pascal.

1 Like

Cloud help translate ENG -> Traditional Chinese

1 Like

Another one for Catalan! And if you need help to translate it, feel free to contact me!

1 Like

Can help for translation to Bulgarian if the localization file is not too huge :slight_smile:

I see this topic a long time ago

WHEN??

We’re currently preparing the first translation, which will be in Dutch and act as a proof of concept (my own native language so we can verify everything works as it should), we hope to open the floor for translators to other languages in a few weeks.

I’m really happy to let you know we have now started beta testing the first translated version of Agenda in Dutch, but more importantly are opening up the floor to other translations as well. Head over to the new Languages section of the forum to learn more and where we will keep you posted on the many other languages we hope to add soon…

If we haven’t started the work on your favourite language yet, or you’d like to help with the ongoing translations, leave a message below here and we’ll add you to the translator team…