What I did: I used Style->Preformatted and then used the Link To functionality.
What happened: The title of the note was successfully inserted but the actual link wasn’t created. Also changing the style from Style->Preformatted to Style->Body Text did not fix the problem, still only the title of the note I tried to link to without an actual link.
What I expected: There are two different things I would expect:
- Style->Preformatted should be ignored and the link should be inserted normally.
- The link should be inserted with Style->Preformatted
Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc):
- Agenda Version 4.1 Mac App Store
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018)
- MacOS Mojave Version 10.14.3
I had a small clip to demonstrate the problem, but I’m unfortunately not allowed yet to upload files