Limits of Calendar Picker?

What I did: I am populating a journal project with some older entries. Dates in 2016 and later (more recent) were successfully assigned to the note by typing the date with the calendar picker open. I tried to select a date in 2015 (and earlier) by typing the date after opening the calendar picker panel.

What happened: The calendar picker selected the correct month and day but the year remained 2021. Note, however that I can select any date by clicking the up arrow next to the month and going back in time one month per click.

What I expected: For the date that I typed to be displayed/selected. Are there limits to what dates can be selected or do I have a problem? Or, how do I assign a date to a note that is 2015 or earlier other than by clicking one month at a time?

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc):
Agenda version 13.1.1 (195) - Mac App Store
macOS version 11.4 (20F71)
2014 iMac 27

Your analysis is spot on, we’ll remove this limitation on typed dates in a next update. In the mean time the easiest way to quickly navigate to dates in 2015 and earlier is to hold the alt/option key while clicking the arrows at the top, this will make the calendar jump per year instead of per month.

Thanks for the immediate reply!

1 Like

Update: this issue should now be fixed in Agenda 14