iOS: Calendar select/de-select not working

What I did: Trying to de-select calendars that I don’t want to associate with notes.

What happened: I was updating the app on iPad to my specs and when trying to de-select certain calendars, which I admit to having a lot of, they would turn themselves back on when I scrolled down the pop-up (to de-select others), then scrolled up again.

What I expected: To de-select calendars that I don’t want to view in notes.

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): iOS on iPad

Just want to clarify, have you availed the premium or not? Cause it you did then there’s really a problem.

Thanks for reporting, I can indeed reproduce the issue and will fix it. Note that the change is processed and that it’s purely a display issue.

I am having the same issue when attempting to create an event from a note. I have 10 calendars visible from different sources and not one of them shows up in the pull down.

I am running the latest version of the app and Agenda has access to calendars via settings.

Thanks!
Joe

This is probably a different issue than the original post from a few years back.

Does it help if you:

• quit Agenda
  • in Go to Folder under the Go menu in Finder, paste:
    ~/Library/Group Containers/WRBK2Z2EG7.group.com.momenta.agenda.macos/Release/Application/DerivedInfo/
  • make a backup copy of the CachedInfo folder, then delete it
  • start Agenda

Do things works as they should after that?

Yes it does! Thank you!

Great to hear that helped!