Interested in beta for Mac & IOS

Interested in beta for Mac & IOS, Let me know how i can.

If you want to get a notification, post a comment in this thread: Can I join the iOS Beta?

Interested in IOS and Mac beta

See the above:

I am interested in joining the bata program for the iPadOS. I use Agenda on a daily basis and am very interested in helping make it the best note/reminder app. Thank you for your consideration look forward to hearing from you. I already have test flight on my iPad

I am interested in joining the Beta programme. Particular use is for university note taking and document management.

I am therefore wanting to apply Agenda for a specific use which I would have thought would be very relevant both for users and for Agenda.

Thanks

Peter

Would like to beta test Mac and iOS for Agenda. Especially interested in other non-cloud sync options.

Can I join the iOS Beta?

I love the app and have been using it for work, school, and personal life. If you have a need for more beta testers I would like to participate.

[Can I join the iOS Beta?]

Hi, interested in beta for Mac! :wink:

You can get Mac beta by downloading Agenda from our web site (agenda.com), and then going into preferences and choosing to use the beta updates.

Note: if you use iOS as well, you will want to have all your devices on the betas. They can’t sync with each other unless all are on the beta.

1 Like

Hi Drew,
Thanks for your response!

I don’t see “using the beta updates” in the preferences window…

Please suggest! :wink:

You will need to download agenda from https://agenda.com as the Mac app store version doesn’t have this option.

Solved. Thank you!

uld like to be a beta tester please let me know I’m running an iPad and an iPhone **strong text

I am trying out Agenda on macOS and iOS. I almost decided to use the beta channel on macOS, good thing I did not, since I am not on iOS beta. Have requested access, though. :slight_smile:

Can I join the iOS Beta?

Love you work guys! It’s a great app.

Could I please join the iOS and Mac Beta? I use it all day every day for work and home.

Thanks.