Incorrect searching result

What I did: search for certain 3-character words among the notes

What happened: When I input first two characters in the searching box, matched results did exist (and some of them as you can see, were exactly what I was looking for).

However, when I continued to type the third characters, all matched results disappear.

What I expected: should display notes that include the whole word

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): MacOS 14.1.1(231)

Very weird. Could you do me a favor and export the note that shows in the first screenshot as an Agenda file and email it to

I’ve given feedback on this issue many times before, but the problem never seemed to be resolved :sweat_smile:

That’s the thing: we did take steps to resolve it. So it is surprising it is turning up TBH