Sharing, Import, Export, and Printing

Yes, we have options to export your data in the agenda file format (which really is just a zip file containing a JSON file). We also have HTML and Markdown export a premium feature available.

Thank you for this wonderfully promising application! I just noticed that we can export notes from Agenda into OmniOutliner or Outlinely in text mode. Each paragraph becomes an outline header. Interestingly, all indented paragraph become subheader we can collapse under their respective headers. So, we still can convert linear texts from Agenda into bonafide outlines practically on the fly, which is very interesting, to say the least.

7 Likes

Any way to transfer notes from standard iOS notes app to Agenda?

I successfully used the Mac version File Menu —> Import —> Apple Notes.

All my Apple Notes were imported.

However, I still have the same question regarding iOS. My imported notes are still not showing on my iPad Pro, although the Category I created does show.

1 Like

Indeed that’s the way to import your notes from Apple Notes (this only works on the Mac).

Do any notes sync? Do these tips help? Syncing between desktop and iOS

I am still unclear about exporting a project. I can see the gear icon under an individual note to share but I don’t know where to do that to export an entire project. Please help.

Hi there, I’m trying to import my notes in Apple REMINDER (not Apple Notes) to Agenda.

Is there a way to do it? If not, is there a workaround?

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Daryl

it would be suuuuuper useful if we can add images and videos on agenda. thats like only thing that is missing to be perfect

Your instructions for importing refers to using the File menu, Which I infer that it means using a Mac. I do not have a Mac, but use an iPhone, iPad, and Windows PC. Is there a way to import using an iPhone or iPad?

I have many notes in the iOS app called Drafts. It can export into a CSV or JSON file. Is there a way I can import all my notes into Agenda?

You can export an entire project by clicking the three dots next to a selected project in the sidebar, followed by tapping Share

There’s no such way yet.

This is our next top priority with the iOS app out of the way, see The features we are working on right now…

If you ask your device to open one of the supported file types in Agenda it will import the notes (at the moment, Rich Text, Mark down, and the Agenda file format are supported)

I have many notes in the iOS app called Drafts. It can export into a CSV or JSON file. Is there a way I can import all my notes into Agenda?
[/quote]

Not easily no I’m afraid.

30 posts were merged into an existing topic: X-callback-url Support and Reference

These instructions are for importing on a Mac… How do I do it on iPad?

1 Like

On iOS the import process starts from the other end, the app that contains the data to import (e.g. Mail, Files, etc), tell it to export or open the file in Agenda and at that point Agenda will come to the front and ask you where to import it into (new project, existing project, etc).

Thought I would leave a comment for anybody else, I am using Bear, and if you use the little info icon in the upper right, you can then choose export options in the bottom of the right hand side bar that opens and choose mark down to share the particular note to Agenda from there.

A post was split to a new topic: Links do not work

Would proper create/update/retrieve/delete support for URL schemes be easier? It’d deal with a number of use cases.

One doesn’t exclude the other I’d say.

No, it doesn’t, but it just occurs to me that if you’ve got the basic URL scheme handing stuff in place and you have (obviously) all the DB manipulation stuff in place then it would be relatively easy to allow full access to Agenda notes through the URL scheme so that in the shorter term we’d be able to roll up Shortcuts or Alfred (or whatever) workflows to integrate things. You’ll need it anyway to allow integration with all the apps you can’t possibly support directly and are getting requests for.