How do I login to Agenda app on macOS version?

What I did: I downloaded the app on my iPhone. I created an account. Then later on, I downloaded Agenda app on my Mac. I login to community page, but still. I don’t see my latest data.

What happened: I cannot login on Agenda app on my Mac. Therefore, it does not sync. I cannot see my notes that I took by my iPhone.

What I expected: I thought, I could login to Agenda app on my mac and sync my mobile data to use the latest/updated data from iPhone.

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc):
Just downloaded the Agenda app from desktop.
MacOS Mojave 10.14.1
Iphone X, iOS 12.1

Make sure you are signed in to iCloud with the same account on each device, and that iCloud Drive is turned on. (iCloud Drive is very important, and many people forget this.)

If that doesn’t help, here are some other things to check: Syncing between desktop and iOS

Lastly, some companies block iCloud, so you might need to check if that is the reason sync is not working for you.

thanks for the support
However, it didn’t work. I checked my both devices and saw that Agenda has the check mark on my actived iCloud Drive. The link you provided tells how I should activate the iCloud. But I already had it active.
which companies you mean that blocks the iCloud. The operator?
I see the iCloud drive, and I see the Agenda app with the check. I think I don’t have the block :frowning:

Are you using the app on a work device or in a workplace? iCloud is often blocked there.

And did you check that you are using exactly the same iCloud account on each device? You have to be using the same iCloud account in System Preferences and Settings on iOS.

The Agenda Account we use for the community is unrelated to sync. It is not used for sync at all. For sync, you need to make sure you are using the same iCloud account, and that your iCloud account is not full, and iCloud Drive is turned on on every device.