Grammarly formatting issue

What I did: Writing a note with macOS Grammarly app.

What happened: The highlighted error/recommendation feature is being displaced. In the screenshot, you’ll notice the recommendation “a place” is significantly lower than the “place” word, included near the top of the screenshot. This is applied to all the correction suggestions (notice the random underline near the bottom of the screen cap… that is for the incorrectly spelled “judgements” near the middle.)

What I expected: For the underlines to work. I’m assuming it has something to do with the way Agenda formats/display its notes.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): Ventura, 13.0.1 MacBook Pro, M1 Pro

I’m not sure we can do much about this. I am not very familiar with Grammarly, but it seems like it highjacks the interface of other apps. For very simple apps, this might work, but Agenda is highly customized in the editor.

If anyone can fix the problem, it would probably be Grammarly themselves. If we can be of help, we are open to doing that, but I’m pretty sure we couldn’t fix this on our own without throwing out 90% of what makes Agenda Agenda.

I know of a few people who are having similar issues using Grammarly in Craft.

1 Like