First reminder of a note doesn’t display

What I did: created a new note for a meeting and added a reminder to that note

What happened: the reminder was created, but the icon doesn’t show it as active (yellow), but as empty (grey). Upon clicking it it shows the reminder as if it was just newly added (so the basic template). In reminders the reminder is there and probably linked to the note as well.

What I expected: the reminder is created and the icon shows it as active (yellow) with the correct information

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc):
This seems to only happen on iPad (iPad Air 4, iOS 15.4.1 newest agenda version as of creation of this topic). On Mac it works as expected.
The app seems to not save the reminder to the icon. Interestingly if I create a second reminder directly behind the first one (same line) it works as expected. Upon closing the edit mode on that node the first reminder-icon is removed from the note (the reminder stays in the reminder app with the link to the correct note)

Let me know if I can provide any additional information.

Agenda version is 14.0.4 (224) to be more precise

Thanks for reporting, could you make a screenrecording of what you describe?

Hi,

It’s kind of hard to display that in a screenshot, but I tried anyways:

In the picture you can see on the right side that the reminders is created and scheduled, but it doesn’t reflect on the left side in Agenda in the icon.

While preparing for the screenshot I noticed that this seems to only happen when there is a handwritten note before the reminder (then it actually happens on Mac as well).

Hope this helps, let me know if I can provide any more information

My apologies, just noticed that you were asking for a screenrecording:

Thats a quick & dirty and very short one, if more context would be helpful I will do another proper one, just let me know

Great, that was super helpful, I have now managed to reproduce and fix the issue in the upcoming 14.1 update.

Awesome, thank you for taking care of that so quickly!

1 Like