Exporting to pdf - suggested file name is wrong

What I did:
Exported a note to pdf

What happened:
In the save dialog box, the suggested file name is the name of the project, or if working from On the Agenda, the suggested file name is On the Agenda.

What I expected:
The suggested file name to be the title of the note

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc):

1 Like

Yes I experience the same thing. Easy to Change, fo course, but should default to the “note” name.

had the same experience as well, and I agree it would be good to have title of the note becoming the title of the pdf by default.

Thanks for reporting, we’ll fix it

A quick update, we’ve just released the 2.1 update in which this should be fixed. Thanks for reporting!

I tried and now the title of the note becomes automatically the title of the pdf and this great, thank you. However, if the title is a bit long only part of the title is exported in the pdf and the last part of it is represented by three dots: …

1 Like

However, if the title is a bit long only part of the title is exported in the pdf and the last part of it is represented by three dots: …

That’s indeed a limitation that is technically hard to overcome at this stage, not very likely to change for the foreseeable future I’m afraid (other more important things first).

1 Like