Can I join the Agenda Beta program?

Yes beta testing for me too please
have both iPad & iPhone - would se the Ipad version being very useful
johngagardner@gmail.com

Interested in helping with iOS beta testing

Would love to join the TestFlight program when it starts

Really love to join the TestFlights program!

+1 for iPad, iphone X and watch…
Love Agenda. It is the missing link for me. Jewel in the crown definitely IOS version…
Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Sign me in also for those apps! I’m excited to see them working!

+1 To join the TestFlight beta!

If you are looking for beta testers my TestFlight ID is jsntrenkler@gmail.com I have a iPhone X & IPad Pro 10.5 that I use regularly in my work flow.

Jason Trenkler
C: 520.907.2163
E: jsntrenkler@mac.com

If you’re taking TestFlight applicants from this thread, let me include mine. I love Agenda and I’d love to give some feedback! The only thing that’s been stopping me from purchasing Agenda Pro has been the lack of iOS support.

TestFlight ID is mmusayev13@gmail.com

Thanks!

Take your time @drewmccormack, good work and results need time!

1 Like

Testflight program - I am available!

I would beta this software as well - I would ditch what I’m using currently for meeting notes on Agenda.

Jason

Please add me to the Testflight BETA as well, thanks!

I’d like to participate in the beta

I would like to participate in beta flight too. Currently using both things to do most.

A quick update: the iOS version is shaping up very nicely, we hope to start sending out Testflight invites in the first weeks of May.

6 Likes

I like the way how you, the team of Agenda, communicate with the users. You listen, you answer, you act and react. You keep us informed, the interested users getts a (little bit) more a part of the development progress of Agenda. TAKK!

3 Likes

Excellent! Looking forward to the iPad version. Probably a bit late in the day, but it would be brilliant if it played nicely with an external keyboard, especially by recognising the same keyboard commands at the MacOS version.

I find the soft keyboard is fine for quick use, but for any sustained period a hard keyboard is pretty much essential.

2 Likes

I know @drewmccormack has already added a bunch of them and will review, but once you receive the first TestFlight build let us know which ones are missing in case.

1 Like

I’d also like to join the TestFlight beta if possible! Thanks!