Can I join the Agenda Beta program?

Also would love to be on the iOS beta list.

Please add me to iOS beta as well

Yay. Thank you! Very exited to test it out.

Sign me up for the Beta version!

Hi guys! I´d like to join the test phase too. Cheers!

A quick note, we’re super excited to have started inviting the first testers to the TestFlight program in order to give you a first look at the iOS version of Agenda. Yes it’s real! :wink: Over the course of the next two weeks we plan to keep on inviting all of those that have left or leave a note in this topic, on a first come, first serve basis.

Once admitted you will receive your invitation in the form of an email with instructions on how to install Agenda for iOS through TestFlight and how to access the special section of the Agenda.community for testers to discuss their findings.

So stay tuned and thank you so much for your patience and offer to help!
Alex & Drew

6 Likes

I would like to test the iOS beta please.

Could you please add me to iOS beta as well

I’d be glad testing the iOS beta version as well.

I’d like to test the beta as well!

Feel free to leave a post here indeed and we’ll send an invite the moment we open more spots

1 Like

Happy to test the iOS beta version as well.

Will be testing on iPad Pro 9.7’’ (2017), running iOS 11.4 Public Beta.

I would also like to test the beta. Thanks!

I’m interested in testing the iOS Beta.
abielert@gmail.com
iPhone 8 Plus
iPad Pro 12.9

Hi, can I get added to the testflight beta as well. Thanks.

I’d love to be added to the beta :hugs:

I thought that buying premium would at least give priority for the iOS beta.

First come, first serve I’m afraid. Buying premium does include the premium features for the iOS app however. No worries, shouldn’t be long though, we’re moving fast in this phase, next batch should receive an invite the coming week. We don’t want to let everybody join in at the same time for the simple reason that it’s also important to get enough “first time reactions” as we iterate over improvements made upon each beta build.

2 Likes

Very exited to test it out too!

Anxiously anticipating the iOS launch of Agenda too! Would love to be part of the beta team. Really looking forward to it.

Cheers!