Editing Agenda-created event does not update in Agenda

What I did: I created an event in my calendar via the Agenda app. I then changed the event on my calendar.

What happened: The new date of the event is note reflected back in Agenda

What I expected: I expected the note’s date in Agenda would immediately update, after the change in the calendar app

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): Agenda version 5.0 (68)- Paddle; MacOS Mojave Version 10.14.3 (18D109), The email is a gmail account shown on Apple’s calendar app

1 Like

That’s odd, did you edit the event on the same machine as you created it? And is it a repeating event?
We have some significant changes coming for the calendar integration part of the app, hopefully those will fix this issue.

Same machine, not a recurring event.

When will the new solutions roll out? Is there something I can do to troubleshoot?

Thanks

We hope to ship the update by mid-April but start beta testing by the end of the month. It would be great if you could help us test the betas to confirm that things have been fixed. You can find more info here: https://agenda.community/t/help-us-beta-test-agenda-for-macos/907

Ok, but what should I do in the mean time?

Alas, in the mean time the solution is to edit the event in the Calendar app I’m afraid.

Hello @mekentosj and @drewmccormack. This problem still persists. I am on the Beta version.

Sorry to hear that, we’ve made further changes in the next beta (the one that will feature the new calendar and reminders integration), please let us know if those make a difference.

When is the next Beta out?

We’re aiming for next week.