Drog and Drop Notes to Calendar for URL (For Repeated Events)

I’ve mentioned to my other post the problem I encountered with Events that repeat (Linking URL to Calendar Events that Repeat). Calendar does not show the URL I linked to the event.

If the problem can’t be solved right away, I would like to suggest that maybe we could drag and drop the note to the Add URL section of the Calendar.

I just hope that this issue would be fixed since Agenda and Calendar relationship is one of the trademarks of the App. Thanks.

Please don’t start duplicate topics, better to add your comments to the existing topic.
I’m not exactly sure what you mean with “I would like to suggest that maybe we could drag and drop the note to the Add URL section of the Calendar.” ?

Sorry for that.

Found a new revelation with the app. I found out that it’s possible to link Agenda for repeated events. But I could only link one note to one event per day. That if I link two different notes to two different events the same day, the other one does not appear.

Is this related to linking multiple notes to different events? Something like that.

Tried it out again. Same result. If there’s a note linked first, the second note to be linked with another event the same day does not appear.