Discrepancy Regarding Premium Subscription

What I did: I checked my subscription status on the Mac app.

What happened: It said my subscription had expired.

What I expected: I expected it to be consistent with my subscription on the iOS app, which showed time remaining.

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): There is still a discrepancy, with the iOS app showing more time remaining than does the Mac app.

The macOS and iOS+iPadOS premium features are administered separately, that is, if say you buy iOS+iPadOS (12 months) and 6 months later you buy the macOS features. Then you’ll see that you have 12 months remaining for macOS (which you just bought), but 18 months of iOS+iPadOS (the macOS features includes 12 months of iOS+iPadOS and you still had 6 months remaining). At that point the two are “out of sync” in that respect.

Ah. Many thanks. I suppose I’m used to having all versions of an app under the same subscription and simply had forgotten that Agenda’s different in that respect. Kudos on the maturation of the app.

1 Like

Indeed something that stems from the fact that when we launched Agenda, Apple didn’t have the universal purchase option implemented yet. Which is a bit of a bummer because for technical reasons it’s very difficult to migrate over to that system now :disappointed: