Devices out of sync - how to get them back?

What I did: Somewhere around Agenda version 9, my devices got out of sync (using iCloud syncing). Maybe because I updated my iOS devices (particularly iPad) very late? My Macbook (main work computer) has the data that I want to be ‘master’, but I’m unsure how to reset the sync.

What happened: My work computer has archived projects using the new ‘archive’ feature and a few new notes. My iPhone, iPad, and home Mac do not have this data. They don’t have anything new I want to sync because I’m unsure what might happen at this point.

What I expected: All of my devices to have the new ‘archived’ projects and new notes in sync. Ideally, I would like to reset my iPhone, iPad, and Mac Mini to just match what I have now in my Macbook’s Agenda database.

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): Agenda 9.1 across everything. iOS devices all running iOS 13.2. Mac devices are running Mojave 10.14.6.

What I suggest is this:

1. Delete the app from iOS devices.
  2. On the Mac mini, do this…
    1. Click on Finder
    2. Choose Go > Go to Folder
    3. Enter ~/Library/Containers
    4. Drag com.momenta.agenda.macos to the trash
  3. On the MacBook, go into Agenda Preferences, and turn off the sync. It will ask if you want to remove the cloud data. Remove the cloud data.
  4. Wait 10 minutes
  5. Turn the sync back on for the MacBook
  6. Give it 30 minutes to upload
  7. Now install on iOS devices, one at a time
  8. Launch Agenda on Mac mini

Hope that helps!
Kind regards,
Drew