Dates and Events

dates
events
calendar

In one of the last updates we introduced the option to click/tap the date and turn it into a text field that supports direct date entry (both absolute dates like 21-12-2016 and relative dates like two weeks ago):

Creating an Event
Could I get a screen grab for this? I followed the steps,but still do not seem to have that option on my Calendar Popover.

Try hitting the plus button in the top right corner of the popover in the screenshot above.

That did it! Thanks

Is this still on the to-do list? Now that MacOS supports the default app being set in all the built-in apps, it seems like supporting this functionality (like equivalent functionality such as default email) should be really straightforward.

This is already possible, we’ve added this a while back. You can set the default calendar app in the preferences of the system Calendar.app. Agenda will honour this setting and open the calendar event in your default app.

Oh, perfect - awesome.

Hi,

How can I make the events I have in my agenda to appear from the nearest one to the ones that gonna happens later? So in other terms, I want the chronological calendar to be up to bottom and that with the closest upcoming events I have. Right now it is not really conveniant by the way it appears on my agenda because it is not chronological…

Thank you

I don’t really understand the feature without being able to link multiple notes to a single event. I have many disparate projects that all need attention at a specific meeting. What do you suggest as a workaround, and is there any update on whether or not / when this will be supported?

How can I make the events I have in my agenda to appear from the nearest one to the ones that gonna happens later?

By default notes are sorted in reverse chronological order, you can flip the sort order by tapping/clicking the project title:

At the moment you can’t link multiple notes to a single event. We are thinking of allowing this but have no ETA yet. In the mean time see this topic for a larger discussion on this: