Creating a new event in calendar crashes

What I did: Clicked on new event (have premium). Chose defaults, hit save, crashes every time

What happened: crashes

What I expected: new event and no crash

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): High Sierra, Agenda 1.1, problem is repeatable

1 Like

Sorry about that, we believe we have fixed this as part of the update that is due out soon.

when is this update due? I have the same problem and this prevents me from using Agenda in my work situations, It currently has the status of “nice toy” for me due to this bug.
Thanks!
Paul

when is this update due?

The v1.2 update should have fixed this, are you using this version? If not, we also made further changes in the 1.3 beta that we just released (available by turning on beta notifications in the Agenda preferenses, you’ll need the version that can be downloaded from our website. See https://agenda.community/t/help-us-beta-test-agenda/907 ).

Hi Alexander!

Actually, shortly after I send my feedback I got the update notification from Apple. I have now installed the version and it seems to fix the bug. If not, I’ll let you know.

Thanks a lot for your support - I really like this neat tool and I desparately want to use it for may work on a daily basis.

Thanks

Paul

Great to hear Paul, both about the fix and the fact you like he app a lot!

Update: calendar updates and interaction should be much more robust in today’s 2.0 update.