Can I join the Agenda Beta program?

But now to use agenda I had to delete the TestFlight version and download the regular AppStore version, so when you will release a new beta how could I have access to it?

Best thing is not to delete when you have an expired beta, as that would delete the data. You can simply install the version from the App Store ā€œon topā€. Having said that, a new beta for Agenda 15 will be available in the coming days from TestFlight, so be sure to keep an eye.

3 Likes

Please, add me to the IOS Beta Testflight.

When the beta comes, just go into the TestFlight app and click install. It will install over your App Store version, and your data should be left in place.

I would enjoy testing Agenda 15 beta on iOS.
Iā€™ve been trying to use Agenda as a date-stamped information journal as a programmer. The lack of blockquotes for capturing sources and code blocks had me thinking Agenda might not focus on the workflow I want. So I was pleasantly astonished seeing those bullet points on the Agenda 15.0 beta release notes!

1 Like

Pkease add me to beta (again). Lost my test flight credentials. Thx!

I would like to be a iOS beta tester for Agendaā€¦Hoping I get an invite.

Hi - can I please be added to the iOS beta test! Many thanks for your ongoing hard work!

Please, add me to the IOS Beta Testflight.

iOS/iPadOS Beta please.

Please add me to the TestFlight!

Iā€™d like to test the iOS beta in TestFlight!

4 posts were split to a new topic: TestFlight issues

Iā€™ve requested it previously, but Iā€™d love to join the iOS Beta.

Thanks,
Matt

Gā€™morning, TestFlight for the 15.0 beta please

Hi! I would like to join the iOS Beta, please.

Thanks,
Mike

Please add me again to the beta program

Thanks

Olivier

Iā€™m on the running the macOS beta, Iā€™d like to be added to the iOS beta.

Thank you

David

Oh thanks I didnā€™t knew that, I saw that the beta was not opening and I deleted it! But I have received a new mail for the beta test so I will re-apply! Thanks!

Please re-add me to the iOS beta.

I had the same problem as megsmagik.

Thanks
Eric