Can I join the Agenda Beta program?

I would like to join the beta program to check sync issues with the Dropbox is solved

A quick update, we are getting ready to start beta testing Agenda 14, please note that we will do this in groups. If you donā€™t immediately get an invite please donā€™t worry, we should rapidly invite all that have left a message hereā€¦

3 Likes

Can I join the iOS Beta?

Please count me in too! :smiley:

Can I join the iOS Beta?

Can I join the TestFlight program?

I would like to join the beta synch project as well.

I have had problem with iCloud and Dropbox synching

Should be ramping up the beta soon. Will add you at that time.

Hello, can I have an invitation for the iOS Beta version?
Thank you !

Hi! Please consider me as a TestFlight beta tester, too! :slight_smile: Thank you! :slight_smile:

Can you sign me up too please! Huge fan! ā€” Dan

Can I join the iOS Beta?

Somehow I got dropped from the MacOS beta, can I be re-added please? - Kevin

We donā€™t have a Test Flight for Mac. To use the Mac beta, download using the orange button at agenda.com, rather than using Mac App Store. When you have that web site version, go to Preferences in the app, and set it to update with beta versions.

Kind regards,
Drew

2 Likes

I would absolutely love to join the Agenda betas for macOS, iOS, and iPadOS.

I am currently running the public betaā€™s of macOS Ventura, iOS16, and iPadOS16 and am more than willing to to test upcoming features.

Thank you to the Agenda team for all that you are doing to enable user productivity!

Hi, Iā€™d like to join the beta!

Testflight Please

Hello - Did the testflight beta close down? unfortunately itā€™s no longer available for me and now my versions are mismatched between iOS and MacOS.

Thanks!

It didnā€™t close down, but we havenā€™t had a release for a while there, and the latest beta expired. I expect we will be releasing a new beta in a day or two. Sorry for the trouble.