Can I join the Agenda Beta program?

I am interested in beta testing also! Thanks!

+1 for beta please

+1 for macOS beta
(And still hoping for something other than iCloud or Dropboxā€¦ I do not want to connect my iCloud to my work laptop!)

@drewmccormack, I would appreciate the ability to beta test Agenda on my iPhone 12 and iPadPro 4th Gen. Iā€™ve been starting to use Agenda more and more, as I get the hang of it. Itā€™s very difficult moving to all digital for me, but Iā€™m also extremely detailed and beta testing apps helps to not only provide feedback to the company but also helps me to use the app more regularly. I KNOW Agenda is exactly what Iā€™ve been looking for, as Iā€™m a very busy RN who also sits on multiple state level committees, as well as having ADHDā€¦I truly need one place for everything. Iā€™ve tried so many other apps and they didnā€™t cut it. Iā€™d appreciate the ability to share what I do bestā€¦notice changes, abnormalities, etcā€¦and document them. Having not been able to work due to my health, but returning to work, on top of my volunteer commitments, I have to find ONE way to efficiently get my digital life back organized, as this Pandemic has caused my entire life to fall apart. If Iā€™m prayerfully going to use something that is helpful to me, I always want to return the blessing!

1 Like

Please let me join the Agenda beta whenever possible, thanks.

Thanks for offering to help! We will add you before our next beta goes out, which should be the long awaited Agenda 14.

Thank you @drewmccormack, I look forward to it!

Hi, user of Agenda on iOS and MacOS, so happy to be part of either or both betas.

if ok, please add my details to beta lists

many thanks

Hello Alex & Drew,

Reaching out to hopefully be admitted into the beta testing program :slight_smile: Please let me know.

Best,
Ken

If there are still seats, I would love to join the beta for agenda 14. Been really excited about it!

Would like to participate in the Agenda 14 beta.
Thank you

1 Like

Count me in for the beta, both platforms

I want to be part of ipad beta.

I would love to!

Would love a TestFlight invite please

This 13.1.4 is some preview of 14.0?

Not yet, we hope to start testing soon.

4 Likes

I want to be part of iPadOS/iOS beta. Thank you.

I like to a be a part of it!

Count me in as well if you can. IOS & MacOS subscriber