Can I join the Agenda Beta program?

Interested in IOS and Mac beta
Thank you

Hi,

I am interested in joining the IOs beta program.

As I supporting the translation to German it would help to have the most current version available for checking.

Best regards
Thomas

Please include me on the iOS TestFlight, thanks

I would like to be in the iOS Testflight program as well.

I’d also love to be part of the iOS TestFlight program, if possible. Thanks!

Hi, I would love to be part of the iOS TestFlight program to try out tables.

Hi,

I just bought into the premium version, and I would like to request to join the Beta (my mac version is already on beta, and not synching currently with my iPhone).

Thanks,

Hi, please add me to the iOS beta. Started using macOS v12 beta and miss my iOS counterpart :slight_smile:

Please add me to the beta!

Please add me to the beta

I currently use the beta version on Mac and I like to be able to use agenda in the iPhone.
Many thanks to add me

Please, add me to the IOS Beta Testflight.

Please add me to the TestFlight for ios!

I would like to take Agenda for a spin on iOS 14.4 beta, too!

You most likely meant macOS 11.2 beta?

Could I also please be added to the iOS beta. I am having sync issues because I updated a work computer to Agenda 12 and then realised I am not in the iOS beta anymore.

I’ve sent you a TestFlight invite. You can activate the macOS beta by downloading agenda first from agenda.com (it won’t work in the Mac App Store version), and change to the beta update notifications in the Agenda preferences.

Thank you! Since you are thoughtfully providing a download for macOS on your website, that is what I am on, at the moment, so we have that covered. Quick question before I install the iOS beta: I would need to be on beta channel on both macOS and iOS for sync to work, yes?

That’s correct, for this particular beta you need to be on the latest beta on all devices for sync to work.

1 Like

I know I am late, but I would love to test the Beta. I run Agenda on two ipad pro and on M1 Macbook air