Can I join the Agenda Beta program?

Hi, I’d like to join the iOS beta.

I’d love to join the iOS beta — can’t wait to try Reminders integration! Thanks.

Please add me to the iOS Beta program. I’ve already joined the mac version and now need compatibility.
Thanks!

Note that the iOS and Mac 6.0 updates should now become available through the regular iOS and Mac App Stores, respectively. Let us know if you still want to join the beta program or prefer to follow the regular updates.

Thanks for the heads up. I’ll stay on the main releases.

I’m on iOS13 beta/iPadOS Beta, and Mac Catalina Beta. I would like to join your Beta. Thanks.

I would be interested in the iOS betas too … :innocent:

Can I join beta

Could you add me to the iOS and Mac betas please?

Hi, I’m also using iOS, iPad OS und Mac OS beta and would be happy to assist developing and try out new features on all platforms.
Could you please add me as well.

I’d like to join the beta too.

I’d love to join the beta for iOS.

Thanks

Hi, I’d love to test your app on iPad OS beta.

Would love to help with the beta. You’re doing amazing work.

1 Like

Hey there! Would be happy to help kick the tires of beta releases. Have an iPad Pro running public beta iOS 13 and an iPhone on latest release of 12.

Likewise would love to join the beta if there’s availability. Currently have MacBook Pro, iPad Pro 12.9 (2018), and iPhone XS Max all running the latest beta software.

I tanto to use the iOS version too. iPhone XS and iPad Pro 2018. Thanks!

Hello, I would also like the join the iOS beta. On iOS 13 public beta for both iPhone XS Max and iPad Pro 2018

Would love access to the beta. Running iOS 13 on an iPhone XS Max and iPadOS on an iPad Pro.

I am curious about new features in Agenda too. Would love to join the beta if possible. Currently using iPhone 6S and iPad Pro on iOS 13 public beta.