Can I join the Agenda Beta program?

I’d love to try the beta, thank you!

Not yet to all, we’ll invite a next batch of testers very soon.

1 Like

Is there anyway to change my email address on my agenda community account? My agenda login email is different than my app store email, I gather this will cause a problem with the testflight invitation?

Please add me to the beta group for iOS. Thank you.

Can I please join the iOS and MacOS betas?

I would like to join the beta program for iOS as the integration of reminders is what I’ve been waiting for. Will also then run the Mac beta alongside this.
Many thanks
Si

Yes, it’s another request to join the iOS beta with the Reminders integration. Please send me an invite.

Can I please join the iOS and MacOS betas?

Can I join the iOS beta, Thanks… I am already on the OS Beta program

I would also like to join the beta program as I am already part of the macOS beta program.

Great news, please count me in for the TestFlight!

I would love to get in on the iOS beta version :slight_smile:

Hi - I am a premium member. Please add me to iOS beta. Very eager to try reminder feature

Interested in helping out with the beta, folks. Take care.

I got Beta 6.0 on MacOs. Can I use with the no beta iOS version? I can’t find the invitation to testflight.
Thanks!

Premium member - would like access to the beta on iOS to try out the reminders feature. Thanks! Familiar with testflight, would look forward to joining. Thx!

Hey, could I be added to the testflight list? Thanks!

Hey team, thanks for the mac beta, i checked it so fare and it makes me happy. I would like to join the iOS beta as well.

cheers

Hi team - I would love to be part of the beta also. Thanks for the help

I’ve resent the invite