Attachments, Images and Drawings

That’s indeed the rationale. At the same time we would like to make it easier to edit attachments down the road, in a way it’s clear that you would then replace the attachment.

1 Like

Is there a way to set the default setting when inserting attachments as “inline” instead of “full width”? Driving me bonkers changing every attachment. Thanks!

2 Likes

Not at this point, no. We will consider this as a future feature. Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

:thinking: Storage capacity is limited by my iCloud Storage free?

Yes, Agenda’s files, attachments, and data is stored in your personal iCloud storage and counts against your personal iCloud drive quota. This also means you are the only person who can access your files and they are not stored on our servers.

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Linking to cloud files

I signed for premium account to support this excellent team of Agenda!

1 Like

Thank you!

hello, I’m not getting the same options on IOS that I do on MacOS. I am clicking and holding on the file and the options that come up are:
Display:
Inline
Thumbnail
Thumbnail & Title
Full Width

Actions:
Preview
Copy

The “open” option is not there. What am I doning wrong?

iOS works a bit different to macOS with files. If you want to open a file in a different app, you would have to use the Share option. That would pass the file over to the other app.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Low res attachments

Any plans on adding functionality to annotate other types of attachments? I’d love to be able to attach a PDF and open/annotate within the app without having to first Export, make the change, then reattach to my note. iPad OS, by the way.

Thanks!

2 Likes

It’s indeed something we’d like to add at some point.

3 Likes

Yeah, it would be a good feature , if you are adding ……

Can you do a video demonstrating, how will be a full width photo and a pdf attachment will look like , when we export the note to pdf?

I want to know?
I don’t have premium now. While exporting to pdf, the attachments looks like thumnails and we have to add the contents of pdf and image separately to exported pdf to make it complete.
Will it be same in case of premium?
I searched youtube among your videos , didn’t find anyone demonstrating the above said…

Thankyou

And any plan to add an inbuilt audio recording ……

Here is a PDF and the original screenshot.
Test PDF.pdf (20.3 KB)

We definitely have plans to add audio recording. On the roadmap. Can’t give any estimate of dates at this point. One step at a time.

Kind regards,
Drew

1 Like

Ok…thanku

If a section for the road map is there ,in the top, it will be helpful.
If it is there, sorry, i was not able to find it out…
It is very difficult to find ur replies from the community…
About the audio , u have answered several times to others , now i saw that, but i was not able to find it early…

Here is our roadmap. Not sure it mentions audio, but I definitely have it in my list. And quite high up.

1 Like