What I did:
- Create new note with title, “Green Dogs”
- Type in new note: “Action: Paint dogs green.”
- Click another project.
- Click Search All.
- Search for new note with keywords dogs, paint, green.
- No result for new note.
- Return to project where new “Green Dogs” note resides.
- “Green Dogs” note is not there.
New notes do not always persist after leaving project.
What I tried:
- Restarting app did not change behavior.
- Rebooting machine did not change behavior.
- Making notes with title ’test’ and content ’test’ sometimes persisted correctly. Is the fact that my note contained tags and formatting part of the problem?
What I expected:
- Search strings matching new note should return new note in results.
- Leaving project should not delete, hide, or lose new note.
- Returning to project should reflect new note addition.
- New notes should persist. (I’m so demanding.)
Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc):
- Agenda 2.6
- MacOS Mojave 10.14.1
- MacBook Pro 2018