Adding a PDF "embedded" and then adding a new line multiplies the green PDF-Box

What I did: I added some PDF-Files and changed the displaying mode to “embedded” so only the green box shows up. Then I moved the cursor to the beginning of the line and added a new line.

What happened: The green PDF-Box multiplies as often as I add a new line.

What I expected: Just adding a new line, not adding PDF-embedded-Boxes. And additionally (maybe another topic) when the cursor moves across the PDF-embedded-Box and by accident you delete a character the PDF-Link ist gone. Maybe the box should be highlighted with the cursor like outlook is highlighting eMail-Adresses when you move the cursor inbetween so that the text itself in the PDF-Embedded box cant change unless you change the name of the document.

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): Newest MacOS (10.15.7) avaible to me, news iOS14-Update for iPad.

We did have an issue like this a while back, but we thought it was fixed.

Are you on our latest version?

If not can you update.

If you are on our latest version, can you perhaps make a short screen capture video or some screenshots showing this?

Kind regards,
Drew

Right, after changing the display mode to „embedded“ I press Command + left arrow. Then the box splits. I press multiple times enter (inserting a new line). The Agenda nearly crashes before I open the „About“ window which shows current version.

I guess that I have the most recent version because I purchased and downloaded Agenda just a few days ago.

Regards

(Attachment Error.mov is missing)

Cant upload a screen capture video because of file size limitations. Here’s a dropbox link with the screen capture video.

Dropbox Screen Capture Video

Got it. Thanks!

We will look into this.

Update: We believe this issue should be fixed in the upcoming version 11.2 update, please let us know if this is not the case.

Dear Support Team,

I just updated to 11.2 and the Problem still exists (see the Screencast uploaded with this post).

What I did in the Video:

• Switcht to “Embedded”-Version of PDF-Document
  • Jump with the Cursor to the beginning of the line and back to the end (Cmd + left / right arrow)
  • Press left arrow 4 times, the jump to the beginning of the line (Cmd + left arrow) then press enter three times
  • Showing Version of Agenda

I’m on macOS Catalina 10.15.7.

Can you replicate this behaviour of Agenda?

Felix

Thanks for the follow up, we’ll have another look.