A few questions about Agenda on iPad

Thanks for making this great app, I’ve been using it for a little over a week now and it feels like it go be my go-to app for 2019. I do have a few questions though:

1. Can I reference other notes/items by using only the iPad version, I think I read that this is supported on the Mac.

2. Is there a way to setup Agenda in a way that it removes items from on the agenda after that items is marked as done and the assigned date is passed (when applicable).

3. Are there workflows or shortcuts to integrate Agenda with iOS reminders app? I would love to get even more use out of both agenda and reminders.

I’m on the pro feature set obviously, so any answers that are only availble to paying customers should apply to me I think.

1 Like
  1. You can make links to other notes on iPad. It is a bit more involved: go to the note to link to, tap the cog button, and choose Copy As > Agenda Link. Go back to original note, and paste.
  2. There is no automatic removal from On the Agenda. You might be better working with the Today overview, or making your own saved search, if you want things to be removed based on time. Eg. Make a saved search for “on the agenda” + a date or date range.
  3. There is no integration with reminders yet, but we do have plans for that.
2 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to reply. Figured out the linking now, cool!

1 Like